Game of Thrones Season 8

Mojo

Spoiler

This wasnt what i expected

LIKE WTF, BRAN IS KING?

(yes, i finally caught up XD)

^dont click if you havent seen e6^

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

So finally watched the final episode and mixed emotions to be honest, overall a tidy episode however the ending was way to vague. I understand it's for the spin off series that are happening but it just seems to be lacking in the final moments.

Overall a great journey through the years! Will miss it.

I did love the entire series however, the ending was a huge disappointment - given they could have ran it a little longer with their budget.

I'm hoping the pre-sequel which will air spring next year will be somewhat, amazing too - with a much better ending...

I hated this season. There is so much lore and plot that was completely thrown out or ignored. The prophecy with Azor Azai and the Prince that was Promised, LightBringer, Cersei's future regarding her brother and being cast aside for someone more beautiful (Bran???).

I would write an entire essay but needless to say I hated this season.