[Declined] El Yetius

El Yetius

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

El Yetius

What is your current RS name? El Yetius

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.a9be8ef6098bb81b21759921e7a2364b.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hello, Ive played OSRS since 2006, and really had some great experiences playing the game. I started out as a newbie teenager not having a clue of the intricacies of the game, failing to ever get a fire cape even at 115 combat. Now ive really started playing again with the release of 2007, and the flexibility that mobile provides me. unfortunately i have no friends that still play or if they do are just skillers that mindlessly play the game. Im looking for some fellow players to enjoy PVM content and PVP occasionally

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive never been in a clan, mostly been a player that plays with his few close friends but i realize i need to be more social if I ever want to truly enjoy all aspects of the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names John, Im 26 years old Ive been in the US military for about 8 years now, I live a great life and work is most important to me but i still make time to play OSRS seriously and love throwing myself at tasks and building my skills in game to further progress in the game. I play games to play with others not just myself.

How did you hear about us?  really been digging for a clan with integrity

What makes you want to join us? I want a clan that is flexible but dependable in their rules and regulations. I want a structure to the clan that I attach myself to and a community that upholds similar values and cherishes their time spent together. I love the social aspect of gameplay and it adds a whole new element to the game that ive been lacking

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only thing i can see is sometimes I have to leave for weeks without electronics or signal for training / deployments and will do my best to update the clan in advance of these planned absences.

• Retired Leader
9 hours ago, El Yetius said:

How did you hear about us?  really been digging for a clan with integrity

Welcome to our forums. This particular answer doesn't really answer the question. Where did you first find out about WG?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png