[Accepted] SgtZen

SgtZen

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SgtZen

What is your current RS name? SgtZen

List any previous RS nameszenwara2

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level is now 113, and my total level as of 24/4/19 is 1712.

08febfbf9913671638d7e59bcd2e4568.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I was introduced to the game by my brother in I think 2004-6, (I can't remember exactly) pre eoc I was mostly free to play, however since the release of old school I have been a member playing on and off for the past 3/4 years, slowing progressing my account with the aim of getting to a point where I can high level PvM, ie raids and tob etc... Currently mid/high level account with a decent level of PvM experience. Hopefully being a member of the Wilderness Guardians will help me to progress further, and I can contribute to the clan and be an asset.

Tell us about your clan history.

I never really was a member of any clans originally, and neither have I been post OSRS release. The wilderness guardians are the first clan I have been an active member off consistently for more than a few days. I have been in the cc for a month or two now.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 20 years old from the midlands in the UK, I am a full time Physics student at the university of Birmingham studying for an undergraduate degree in Physics with Particle Physics and Cosmology. In my spare time I enjoy playing and watching football, life long Manchester United fan (I have family connections not glory supporter I promise) I play probably too much OSRS in my spare time as well. My personal tutor at university upon meeting his students while making a few notes in order to help him remember everyone's names, noted me down as "normal". 

How did you hear about us?  I eventually decided my account was high enough level for it to be worth trying to find a clan to find teams for PvM, so I went to every runescape players best friend (google), I happened upon the forums for WG, and joined from there.

What makes you want to join us? As previously said, I haven't before had many people to PvM with, and the WG seemed like the best option out of the different clans I found on the internet. After spending time in the cc and chatting to a lot of members, everyone seems very friendly, and as such I decided to finally get round to submitting my application.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: erm i used an auto clicker for 5 mins to train mage by casting camelot tele once until someone told me how easily detectable by anti-macro it was? nothing else to note

Edited by SgtZen
Original application was rushed with very short answers, more details added.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel