[Declined] RamseysMyDad

RamseysMyDad

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

RamseysMyDad

What is your current RS name? RamseysMyDad

List any previous RS names: Fishieslife (RS3)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1763

Combat Level: 108

osrs stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played Runescape starting from roughly 2008 and quit the game in 2011. Recently came back early 2019 to once again play again, and only play on my main account. My favorite skill is definitely farming because it's a great break between skills and activities to grow some herbs and trees and relax. My name is based of Gordon Ramsey, and was just a funny afterthought so don't pay it too much mind. I love to boss, and am looking for some team mates to do some godwars dungeon, raids or other bosses to have a good time!

Tell us about your clan history.

No previous clan history

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ziggy, and I'm 22 from Las Vegas. I study in the University of Las Vegas and I study Hospitality. I love to play basketball, hike, scuba dive, and play games. I currently work at a restaurant as a server, and love food and the service industry as a whole! I'm always down for a good beer, cocktail or wine, and love to mix and pour drinks! I'm pretty nerdy, so I enjoy watching anime and reading manga- ask me what about my favorites!

How did you hear about us?  Browsing Forum Posts - OSRS PVM clans

What makes you want to join us? I would like to find some likeminded individuals that enjoy bossing and PVM and would like to form a team together to make it more enjoyable! I'm always down for playing other games as well if that's what interests you guys! Other online games I've played before are League of Legends, Maplestory, CSGO and more! I'm kind of lost on how to make friends or meet people in game so I thought a clan might be a good start.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Probably the only thing I've ever done that comes remotely close to breaking the rules in the game are using clients such as Runelite and auto-alching back in 2008 which I probably wouldn't risk anymore due to macro detection system.

Edited by RamseysMyDad

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png