[Declined] ImSavvySon

ImSavvySon

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ImSavvySon

What is your current RS name? ImSavvySon

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level= 1125

Combat Level=94

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hell where do i start? I use to play runescape back in ‘03-‘12. I was introduced into f2p pking and p2p in about’07. Im familiar with the pking language when it comes to calling. I use to be apart of generation x which was a f2p clan. Did some p2p pking also.
I own a range tank on rs3 but i dont play that garbage anymore.

Tell us about your clan history.

Like said previously, i joined generation x , use to loot for bank during mass wars.(R.O.T vs V.R) missing those rs days!!! Teamspeak , pking for hours on end!! Longest war was about 8 hrs. I once looted during a 2day war. Ever heard of the big names like runescape dynasty?

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 21 in the united states military serving as a sailor. Career comes first and so does school but along side of working out runescape is my next hobby. I invest time money and depending on the pk maybe vulgar language and tears🤣🤣🤣. Just to let you know i have a funny sense of humor so let me in your team speak? I have some college credits, i enjoy all genres of music.

How did you hear about us?  Discord

What makes you want to join us? I want to have that close knit clan community/pk community yet again.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Who hasnt botted in the past? Never really was a scammer or a real world trader. At most i buy rs cash but that isnt illegal. Hell im circulating the rs currency!! Im helping the grinders make that $$$

• Retired Leader
10 hours ago, ImSavvySon said:

Who hasnt botted in the past?

me 👋

Anyway, welcome :D 

10 hours ago, ImSavvySon said:

At most i buy rs cash but that isnt illegal.

8 hours ago, Jason said:

Welcome. Isn't buying rsgp considered rwt though? 🤔

Depends whether it is bonds or not. Buying bonds directly helps Jagex. Buying gold on other websites does not help Jagex and hurts game integrity. (and is against rs/wg rules)

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png