[Accepted] Bonegnasher

Bonegnasher

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bonegnasher

What is your current RS name? Bonegnasher

List any previous RS namesDudy80

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level is 824, Combat Level is 73

Account is pretty lean, if this is a issue i can wait but i like being part of a clan even as i level if thats ok. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started way back in the classic days and played off and on pretty steady up until around 2011 on my other account (dudy80), just got really tired of the direction Jagex was going with RS3 and quit.

I made a new OSRS account a few years ago i think and tinkered with it, but at the time i was too busy to play. Wanted to start playing again as i always liked how relaxing it is.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a member of Tal Shiar Alliance for a few years, as well as The Slayer Clan i think.
I dont think i was ever a meber here, but i cant say for sure, i know a few people who were in here back in the day.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 29, i do plumbing and heating for a living. Im a pretty quiet person in real life and keep to myself. Like to play games and work on computers. Im addicted to hot sauce and spicy food, have been called a "slave driver" by my coworkers and have a tendency to be single minded when i start anything.

Like watching baseball and hockey, im a few hours from Pittsburgh and follow the Pirates and Penguins pretty close. Love classic rock, metal, and country music.

How did you hear about us?  Tal Shiar Alliance, Like a decade ago.

What makes you want to join us? Just want a place to bullshit and hang out, i realize Tal Shiar Alliance is gone, but i feel like this is about the closest thing that is left of that. The best part of runescape has always been the people you meet and talk to while your playing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I dont think its against the rules per say but i did swap my gp from RS3 to OSRS when i made this account a few years ago which is why i have like 30M on a level 73. Just figured it give me a good start, and i don't plan to ever play RS3 again so i didn't care.

Let me know if this is a issue, some people consider it a grey area, but i dont think people get banned for it.

Also im not much into PKing, but i have no issue going to events or anything, its just not my thing usually. Prefer to skill.

Im on call occasionally for my job and work crazy hours at times so i cant always be sure i will be on. Will try to be active as possible though!

Thanks for taking the time to read this either way!

Edited by Bonegnasher
Spelling

• Retired Leader

No issues with swapping, it's within RS rules although personally, I don't recommend it because it involves trust trading. Also no issues with which events you choose to attend. You're free to attend whatever you want in WG.

Welcome :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

1 hour ago, jaredspurr said:

welcome have a few friends from pitt area, nothing made me more happy to see pengs get swept, #bruins

Yea, the Penguins really sucked it up this year all around. Could be worse, could be Tampa. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png