[Accepted] Booska

Booska

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Booska

What is your current RS name? Booska

List any previous RS namesWG Booska

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1649 and my combat level is 115.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing about 10-11 years ago and I played on this account until EOC released. I started playing Old School when it initially released. I have played quite a bit since then and have made far more progress in Old School than I did when I played 2007/rs2 as a kid.

For the most part I enjoy all the activities in OSRS. I usually boss and train slayer when I want to make money or have fun. I enjoy afk skilling while I complete school work. I don't mind questing but its usually something I put off. I'm hoping to train my range up a couple levels to 95 so I can start learning to pk a bit more.

Tell us about your clan history.

In Old School I have only ever been a part of the Wilderness Guardians clan. In RS2/3 I was in a small clan that was more just a group of friends (4-5 people).

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Brandon and I am currently 20 years old. I am originally from the East Coast but I moved out to the West Coast after high school for college. I'm just finishing up the second year of my electrical and computer engineering bachelors and I'll be back on the East Coast for the summer working an internship. Outside of OSRS I like to work in various clubs at my university. I usually work with the robotics teams or the rocket teams on avionics and such. I tend to jump around clubs a lot because I like working on different projects. In my free time I like to play disc golf, play other PC games, snowboard, and hike. I used to play a lot of table top games and MTG when I was in high school. I love music and I listen to it whenever I can. I grew up listening to a lot of 90s grunge because of my dad and older brother so I listen to that often. I also like a lot of metal, classic rock, and punk. I play electric/ upright bass solo now but I used to play live gigs at bars with some friends from high school. Bass helped me gain an appreciation for funk, motown, jazz, and blues. I listen to all these genres frequently and I enjoy most genres of music.

How did you hear about us?  Mathias back in 2016/2017 (No longer plays)

What makes you want to join us? I have been in Wilderness Guardians two times over the last 3 years and I am reapplying because I have been enjoying the game over the last few weeks and I would like to participate in clan events again. I had a lot of great friendships during my time in WG. I used to split big loots at GWD with those people and trusted them with loans such as DFS and other items for slayer tasks and such. I hope to find that same level of trust and friendship with the clan again.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing to mention here. The past two times that I applied it went smoothly and my application was accepted.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png