[Accepted] P1xelbanger

P1xelbanger

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

P1xelbanger

What is your current RS name? P1xelbanger

List any previous RS namesP1xelbanger in both OSRS and RS3

For alt accounts, if it even counts, when I was bored one afternoon I made 5 ft2 pures:
- IMSTALKINGYOU
-lMSTALKINGYOU
-lMSTALKlNGYOU
+ Guess what?
-IMSTALKlNGYOU (il/lL)

Why is it funny? Because all random events will say hello imstalkingyou badoom tss
All 10 hp and either fire blast or the chaos version and a full rune level 28 to bait with.

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.c369b6e3b49227279e04d3eed2c7c330.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing since our internet connection just switched from phoneline to an actual connection (which is quite long since most people nowadays can't imagine internet by a phoneline). Back then my parents would only let me and my brothers play on the computer 1hour a day which resulted in a allout war trying to stretch this hour to at least 65 minutes. After these dark days I finally bought my first laptop. During the day I went to school, after school was spinning flax/fletching/rcing/alching yew longs for a little bit of profit and at night I spend hours at the mage training arena untill I got 94 mage and permanent brain damage.

I loved to watch pkvids( back then I Mahatma I, Elvemage and Tha Outlawz) as it became my lifelong dream to be the next in line. But first Jagex put a hold on pvp pking as it was and came up with the idea of Bounty Hunter craters. Being 90+ mage and range yet under lvl 100 combat (still mid crater) it wasn't such a bad thing for me as it was for everyone else, still sucked though.

I joined Team EZPZ, which was like the the best clan mid crater, finally being able to show off my pk skills... On my first trip I f** up so bad I got kicked straight away=/.
Didn't matter I wasn't going to give up that easy but then I got hacked. With my bank cleaned I actually thought about quitting but my little brother donated me like halve of his bank so I could keep going. Which with the amount of love/addiction we shared for this game is like him giving me his second kidney<3

I got hacked AGAIN. He got banned and that was it. We both vowed to play again when we would retire and have all the time we needed to start again. Well we're not retired yet but when my bro told me that 07 came back to life and we might aswell try it a little bit everything went back to how it should be.

THE END

Tldr: Likes runecrafting, slayer and pking

Tell us about your clan history.

Team EZPZ

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Robbert, I'm from Holland and I'm studying Accountancy.
I work in sales, I like trance music and the festivals that go with it.
Like: positivity
Dislike: People who dont think for themselves and things like the 5 minute weather review at the end of the news. Everybody who is watching already knows what kind of weather it was that day yet why do they have to fill 5 minutes with 20 seconds of information when looked at a chart

How did you hear about us?  Baeka

What makes you want to join us? Heard alot of goods things but what was the most important thing to me is the maturity of the clan and the veriety in clanrelated trips

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel