Thinking about turning my acc into a Ranged Tank

yeah you could just max a main and then train a 1 def pure! it's definitely the meta. I think the best way to experience all aspects of pvp in OSRS is to pk in multi on your main with a clan, and then pk in singles or small man multi trips on a 1 defense pure. I wrote a guide on how to quickly and easily make a 1 defense pure if you're interested.

Otherwise if you really want to main a pk build then go for 75 att, 99 str, 70 def, 77 pray, 99 range/mage. you will be O P for your level and be able to kill a wide variety of people! and they will also have the opportunity to kill you :P

I've had a few meds on OSRS and I have the most fun pking on them since I get to pick on pures and zerks with Piety/Rigour/Augury lmao! If you plan to pk in multi with our clan though, you would be severely limited due to pure clans being able to attack you inside Rev caves, and the bulk of our maxed players not being able to help you attack them.

Edited by Ghost Sabre

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png