[Declined] Uber1997

Uber1997

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Uber1997

What is your current RS name? Uber1997

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level- 1492

Combat level- 110

My skilling stats are low. After my rebuild I have been focusing mostly on combat stats for raiding and bossing. As I rebuild towards a raid/max account setup I will involve more skilling into my curriculum. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing osrs ever since I was a kid. On and off for about 10 years. I have had multiple accounts due to creating my own bots and writing my own scripts. I understand the game now has secure anti-botting systems that won't allow macroing of any kind. I am taking my account extremely seriously. I have good kc in raids and gwd. I plan on being an active member in both pvm and pvp.

Tell us about your clan history.

This is my first clan I am applying for on this account. However a couple years ago I created a clan that I tried to make on my own which did not work.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 21 years old. Currently I am working on getting a degree in business at Rowan University in southern New Jersey. I live at home and occasionally work for my parents in remodeling apartments and doing lawn care on the different properties. In my free time I play video games on ps4 and PC (mostly rs), and enjoy mountain biking and skateboarding.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a serious, well to do clan that is active and has a competitive enrollment process. If i join a clan, I want it to be a good clan that has value.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing except for my previous use of macroing and botting. I do understand now that it is completely against the rules and I will not attempt to do anything of the kind.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png