[Declined] Brickarino

Brickarino

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Brickarino

What is your current RS name? Brickarino

List any previous RS namesFlumucur

What is your total level and combat level?

Current Total Level: 1536

Combat Level: 104

2ac92756be3d1512fb34a7cd484eb14c.pngc62d0d52b2993a40f56855f1c8fe13d8.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape in 2009 after my friends showed me the game when they were at my house one day. When I started playing I was a noob for the longest time. My account got hacked right after the release of EOC so I stopped playing. Got back into RuneScape about a year and a half ago. My favorite skill is Slayer since it prints GP, right now i'm working towards getting my first Dragon Warhammer from Lizardman Shaman

Tell us about your clan history.

Joined Wyverncc about a year ago when I decided that I wanted to run/kill Wyverns for gp. Left it a few months later since I had stopped Wyvern running.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Bryce and i'm currently going to college at Kansas State, I major in Unmanned Aircraft Systems. In my free time I like to play Runescape and League. when i'm not flying a plane or a drone.

How did you hear about us?  I found a post on Reddit, where someone recommended Wilderness Guardians.

What makes you want to join us? I've always wanted to be in a serious clan on Runescape, I tried joining a "bossing" clan a few months ago but nobody was active and there were never any events. I would like to learn how to raid eventually and would like to take part in different bossing events. (Especially Corp)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I typically have a pretty busy schedule with school but I always seem to make time for Runescape so I don't think this would be too big of an issue.

Edited by Brickarino

27 minutes ago, Pen Fifteen said:

yea that is a really cool major. future airforce operator?

I don't think so, there are a lot of opportunities to survey different things. Only thing i might consider in terms of the "AirForce" is private contracting through the government. 

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png