[Accepted] Purple Fist

G0D CAT

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Purple Fist

What is your current RS name? Purple Fist

List any previous RS namesM AGE R
WG_Yami
Yami_Rose
yami_mose

What is your total level and combat level?

114 combat and 1854 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2012, I basically had no friends for the first week until I met this girl named "Asherdasher" while begging for gold in lumbridge. I had so much fun questing with here, that I lost motivation to play after she quit. I played a bit of F2P clan wars which was really fun even after EOC. Never had a max cape until OSRS. My osrs account doesn't have any warnings or red levels, (even though it should be). I did some verbal things I knew was wrong but I thought it was okay to do because at the time I was very self- righteous. I believed I was right to do some bad things like calling Liam a pedo just because there was some instigation. Then when I had a discord argument with AAIGHT, I believed I was right, even if both of us were wrong at the time. I want to apologize for doing these kinds of wrong, and need help doing so. If I can't apologize right to the people I hurt, I might as well just block them for now. I can't seem to get the bad words out of my head even if I wanted to, it's some kind of curse. I want you guys to know, (including Liam and AAIGHT) that I'm showing remorse and pain for trying to hurt them back, and I want to say I'm sorry and will try as hard as possible to change, or be forever banned from the clan. Maybe we can be friends again after we do raids together or somethingish. One of the things I always wanted to do but never could was find that girl I played RS2 with, but I couldn't because she quit completely. My first name Yami meant darkness from the show YUGIOH, where characters had evil stunt doubles that did trouble in the world. My favorite skill is magic and slayer tbh, they're both good money. If you're reading my applic, just know I made resolutions to not hurt people anymore, I mean to keep this. My personal goal is to do events with the people I damaged to help become friends once more maybe if they want. I have a goal to become less chaotic, offensive, mean, and unfriendly. I hope you can help me achieve this goal. If I get declined I don't think I'm gonna try to find another clan, because this is the one I wanted for so long.

Tell us about your clan history.

This is actually my first clan, if you truly wanna be my best friend, play one man tag with me. I found this on the internet searching for clans that help people.this is the only clan I want to join because it was the first one that would help me with things I always knew I needed help with. This is a rare thing, so I don't want to ever leave. This clan has been interesting me since the start aswell, I think.

Tell us about your yourself.

I enjoy cooking, reading and video games I guess. Thinking and daydreaming during the late hours is also fine. My school is mostly my life too.I'm 15, I live in Maryland, USA, and I go to this military school for hs. before that I was solo homeschooling and I went banzai on watching anime all the time. My life is basically a shitpile where I try to have the most fun... I've also had issues in school where I hear people talking smack about me and I get this weird feeling of wanting to beat them up. I'm currently on medication so that doesn't happen though :). I don't have any big plans for the future, I'm gonna wear braces soon and I have no girlfriend at the moment. I like to cook easy recipes tbh, I don't think it's a good real life skill. I also do juggling for the Instagram, which gets me a few likes I'd like. Another thing, is that I used to like talking shit too much. This I would really love to change because you have everything to lose and nothing to gain and everything to lose from talking shit. It doesn't make you a better person either.

How did you hear about us?  Searched for clans that help people.

What makes you want to join us? I don't know how apologies work so I want you to teach me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The worst sorts of drugs I've done was probably hmm golden teacher mushrooms, even if they had no effects on me.

If you catch me doing anything wrong, please remind me

Edited by M AGE R

Edit- Clan history: this is the only clan I want to join because it was the first one that would help me with things I always knew I needed help with. This is a rare thing, so I don't want to ever leave. This clan has been interesting me since the start aswell, I think.

Edit- Tell us about yourself: I'm 15, I live in Maryland, USA, and I go to this military school for hs. before that I was solo homeschooling and I went banzai on watching anime all the time. My life is basically a shitpile where I try to have the most fun... I've also had issues in school where I hear people talking smack about me and I get this weird feeling of wanting to beat them up and gouge out their eyeballs. I'm currently on medication so that doesn't happen though :). I don't have any big plans for the future, I'm gonna wear braces soon and I have no girlfriend at the moment. I like to cook easy recipes tbh, I don't think it's a good real life skill. I also do juggling for the Instagram, which gets me a few likes I'd like. Another thing, is that I used to like talking shit too much. This I would really love to change because you have everything to lose and nothing to gain from talking shit.

Edited by M AGE R

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel