[Declined] 1 nat 5 Fire

1 Nat 5 Fire

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

1 nat 5 Fire

What is your current RS name? 1 nat 5 Fire

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

My Total Level is 698 and I am currently combat level 50, building up to a target of roughly combat level 75 for now.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape a long while back, at about 2005. Since then I've played on and off, spending time in both RS3 and OSRS. While playing RS3 I played solely PVM and enjoyed slayer. 1 Nat 5 Fire is the recipe for High Alch. Its from the Reddit meme "Alch Yourself".

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't have a clan history, so WG would be my first.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 22, and play this game pretty casually, doing as much AFK to level skills, such as magic and ranged, as I can while watching streams. I'm currently working as an intern and will be going back to my last year of Uni in September.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit.

What makes you want to join us? I've kind of stayed way clear of the wilderness until just recently. I'm looking for a casual group to do wilderness activities with. I've heard of other clans, but their goals and values don't really align with my own.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Hey! Welcome to WG. Your name is pretty interesting; I can tell you're just as deeply interested in RS as me. I started playing around mid-late 2004 and got heavily into the game in 2005.

WG is a great clan for long term players like yourself. With your original game knowledge you will be a big help to new players within the clan, and any wisdom in addition to the RSWiki that you require, related to new updates in OSRS, can be quickly obtained by asking questions in Discord or CC. We will help you get your account str0nk!!!

Edited by Ghost Sabre

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png