[Declined] Shinhwa

Shinhwa

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Shinhwa

What is your current RS name? Shinhwa

List any previous RS namesSn1p1d
My Allegiance

What is your total level and combat level?

RS3.png.c0f0378b0c82c728e42904e9658106c7.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RS when I was in high school (my age is really gonna show here) so around 2006ish. Shinhwa means legend or myth in Korean. My first skill to 99 was WC and I really don't have a favorite skill right now but I'm working on mining, plus I love star hunting in game and I used be a huge mole hunter as well.

Tell us about your clan history.

The first clan I joined was Scarlet Empire and pretty much disbanded when they got rid of the Wildy. I joined some filler skilling clans in between but then I joined WG. I ended up leaving because I had a significant other that was in Gladz and I did the inevitable and left WG to join Gladz to be with him I ended up re-joining WG and then quit RS once officially released RS3. All my clanning years were technically in OSRS but that was before RS3 existed.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jean. I was born and raised in TX and got my BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management from the University of Houston. I later moved to North Carolina for my career and now I live in California! I'm 29 years young and I used to work in the club industry (private golf clubs, not night/strip clubs). Right now my hobbies consist of playing video games, mostly League of Legends, WoW, and now RS. I definitely love meeting new people and hope that WG still has a wonderful sense of community like it did before many years ago. Interesting fact, I met up with Zooby (Josh) and couple of years ago, if anyone remembers him, or even me!

How did you hear about us?  I was and old clan member.

What makes you want to join us? I've decided to want to play RS again and think that having others to play with like PvMing, skilling, and doing quests together with would help make playing the game more enjoyable. I think it'd be great to re-join and hopefully there's still some remaining members from back in my glory RS days here.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I really don't know how to PvM anymore, the last boss I remember doing was Corp. I'm sticking to just skilling now but would love to start doing more in the game with some new friends and clanmates!

6 hours ago, Shinhwa said:

Ehh not really, starting from basically from ground zero doesn't sound that appealing to me haha.

I'm confused, are you applying to join the osrs clan? or wanting to join the rs3 clan? if you want to join the rs3 clan you can just join the clan ingame and ask for an invite.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif

6 hours ago, Slumptality said:

I'm confused, are you applying to join the osrs clan? or wanting to join the rs3 clan? if you want to join the rs3 clan you can just join the clan ingame and ask for an invite.

Oh sorry, Yes i'd like to join the RS3 clan.