[Accepted] Qams

Brosha

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Qams

What is your current RS name? Qams

List any previous RS namesNames before Qams were "bro210", then "Stone Oak".

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1711, and my combat level is 120 (with 98 attack, 99 strength, 99 hitpoints, 95 range, and 89 magic (100k xp til 90, doable in 1 hour). My attack level will likely be 99 within the next 48 hours.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape in 2005 when i was about 9 years old, during the early years of RuneScape I was a casual player, not focusing on PVP or PVM aside from slayer.
I started playing OSRS in 2016 and instantly regained my love for the game, but this time with an interest aimed at PVP and PVM. I occasionally play on DeadMan Mode servers and I am qualifying for the upcoming Summer 2019 Tournament. On my level 120 account I currently am focusing on several PVM monsters such as Vorkath, General Graardor, and some wilderness bosses to understand their mechanics and practice reaction timing/clicking. One of my favorite things to do in the game is to PVP with a group of 7+ players in the Revenant Caves. I usually wait for one of my several favorite Twitch Streamers to start hosting a caves trip, if there is none I will either duo or trio trip with one of my friends; however, the chances of dying is greatly increased.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been apart of a clan consisting of more than ten runescape players. I have always respected clans such as Wilderness Guardians and others due to their high levels of organization, creativity, and honor.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 22 years old and am currently living in Texas. I am a senior at a University here, and my major is Microbiology. I one day aspire to become a Physician's assistant after obtaining my bachelor's and master's degrees. My favorite hobbies include playing RuneScape, Basketball, Skateboarding, and I enjoy my fair share of Fortnite lol (3.0 KD + 500 wins).

How did you hear about us?  Referred by friend/member of clan. (WG SH00TER)

What makes you want to join us? I want to join Wilderness Guardians because I respect the clan's incredible ability to have such a massive player base of various skill sets, whilst maintain that ability to do PVP and PVM events with a high order of organization. This value makes Wilderness Guardians stand out from the many other clans out there, and it is a quality that has my utmost respect.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: After I graduate with my bachelor's degree, I will move on to a Master's program that requires 20-30 credit hours of schooling each semester. This heavy load of classes will make my available time to play the game close to under 3-5 hours a week. Fortunately, I will not be entering a master's program for about another 2 years minimum, and in the mean time I will be able to play a lot more and contribute the most I can to the clan.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif