[Accepted] Jon Uchiha

Twinships

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Jon Uchiha

What is your current RS name? Jon Uchiha

List any previous RS namesJon uchiha is an account i have worked on mainly to do slayer and PVP, i have a second account named grapplequest which is a ruined build so i use him for strictly running supplies and so on.

What is your total level and combat level?

1261 total level and 97 combat
Jon Uzumaki is highest lvl account the account which played with WG at the time he was lvl 115  he is now 126, and is currently always inside a boss dungeon working towards 200m range xp there, so that's all i do on that character.,  lvl 126 combat and has 1919 total lvl,  during early 2017 his name was switched to WG Jonny, jontwinreset is the original account name. may have had 1 name inbetween that but 0 idea.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

armadyl boss is number one on my list for osrs, i am an armadyl enthusiast.
i have done all godwars bosses and wildy bosses

Tell us about your clan history.

Wg was my first clan, then next was VNG, after such an experience i now recommend clans to all my friends.

Tell us about your yourself.

names jon, recently moved back home for work which involves electrical and labor work.

How did you hear about us?  first time hearing about you guys was at the early of 2017

What makes you want to join us? PVP and your number of players

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Jon Uchiha
looking for additional RSN to provide Information for highest lvl alt, also i had to correct the date i started WG in which was early 2017 not the end of it.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel