[Declined] Molly wataaa

Molly water

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Molly wataaa

What is your current RS name? Molly wataaa

List any previous RS namesVagina tan

What is your total level and combat level?

1400 and 115

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I made my osrs account around summer 2016. I made my account for fun and pking like the old days. I achieved 99 strength in 2 months with nmz as I was out of college and was sweating hard for my account to be strong. After completing desert treasure and getting rune gloves I started skull tricking at Callisto. After getting a maxed cash stack by this method and staking everything my ego grew big. I wanted more. I had over 5b from my using my irl friends maxed account for staking. Things took a turn for the worse after he decided to play private servers. All the money was taken because he was ratted and the money was stolen. I quit for 3 years and have returned.

Tell us about your clan history.

Not any “official” clans. However my friends and I used to run around and call ourselves panthers.

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m 24 and I work in the window business. If you need a window to look outside while playing RuneScape I have many different kinds, brands and sizes.

How did you hear about us?  RuneScape forums

What makes you want to join us? I have known about wg from watching YouTube videos back in the day. I have met people in various clans throughout the years but most of them play the toxic side of the game. This game is for fun not stress.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: There is only 2 genders

23 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

For some reason it always says invite expired when I try to join discord. Is there a new invite?

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png