[Accepted] TheSandFoxx

TheSandFoxx

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

TheSandFoxx

What is your current RS name? TheSandFoxx

List any previous RS namesI have never had any previous names on my main, which is TheSandFoxx, but my old account (currently TheRockFoxx) used to be called TheStoneFoxx, and before that TheSandFoxx, and originally longrange46. I do not play TheRockFoxx any longer.
I have an alt ironman called TheSteelFoxx, which I don't really play currently.

What is your total level and combat level?

My current combat level is 101, but that will most likely have increased by the time this post is read. (RuneLite tells me I'm 101.85 combat).

My total level is currently 1829. Again, this will most likely have gone up (but not significantly of course) by the time this post is read.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing RuneScape back in 2004 on longrange46. I played until 2008 and I enjoyed every minute of it. My parents were worried I was getting addicted, so they stopped paying for membership. I attempted to continue in F2P, but I couldn't even deposit items in my bank, so it wasb't worth it to me to continue playing. I then quit cold turkey until 2013 when I started playing Oldschool. My buddy in college is the one who convinced me to start playing again (not that it took much convincing for this once addict to take another serotonin hit of 2007scape). However, he also convinced me to do another thing, which I still regret to this day, and that was to use a woodcutting bot. I was caught and received a temporary ban. I can't say why I decided to use that bot, but what I can say is that if given the chance to do it over, I would most certainly not bot. For I had forgotten the core reason I enjoyed runescape back in the day: appreciating the grind.

I continued playing on that account for a while, but the mark on my account from the botting ban never sat quite right with me. I even played on RS3 for a summer using longrange46, which I renamed to TheSandFoxx. I decided I needed to start fresh, and do things the right way, like I did back in the day. So I changed the name of my first account twice so that I could transfer TheSandFoxx to my current account. I started on the new and improved TheSandFoxx in the summer of 2017, and I also started my ironman TheSteelFoxx at the same time so that I could have a partner for both Shield of Arrav and Heroe's Quest. The reason I transferred my username to this new account is because that name holds a special place in my heart. The middle name of "Fox" has been passed down in my family for generations. I also really like Deserts, so I added the moniker of "Sand". I played on this account for a few months and then stopped, but came back for mobile and I haven't stopped playing since.

It is hard to say what my favorite activities in game are, because I like most of them. The two skills that I currently do not like training are Runecrafting and Thieving. I adore quests, so much so that I take the time to read all of the dialogue because I think that it is wonderfully written. I haven't gotten my quest cape yet, but I hope to do so soon as I am at 246 qps at the time of this post. My favorite skills are agility, farming, and slayer. I haven't gotten into high level PvM yet, but I'm hoping to start that soon. I recently started doing Barrows and I feel like I've opened a whole new portion to the game. I'm not a big fan of minigames though (mostly because of getting stuck with bad random teams, like in Barbarian Assault).

I love RuneScape (probably too much for my own good), and I want to be able to share in the love of the game with others.

Tell us about your clan history.

I think I was in a clan during my brief playing of RS3 in summer 2013, but that was on my old account which I do not remember the password too, so I do not know the name of the clan. I don't think it was a very large clan though, however, all I ever did clan-related was use the weekly skilling activities in the clan hall (or whatever that place is called in RS3). I apologize for not being able to give any additional information. But my current account has never been in a clan before, nor have I ever been in one in Oldschool.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Nick, and I am a 24 year old computer engineer. I used to play the guitar for a while, but I haven't played since high school. I work out around 5 times per week, and I love to play basketball and tennis. I also play a lot of video games. My most surprising hobby is that I breakdance and also ballroom dance. And of course I play a lot of RuneScape.

How did you hear about us?  From my friend 0Telepath0.

What makes you want to join us? Honestly, I hadn't heard about you all until my friend 0Telepath0 told me about you a few days ago. But I looked you up and suffice to say was impressed by the way you conduct yourselves. I despise Pkers who kill players for the sole purpose of griefing them, but I also dislike PKers in general. I understand that PKing is a part of the Wilderness, but I really did like when they removed PKing from the game during the RS2 days of RS3. I have been scammed in the past, and I don't want this to happen to any other players. I want to be their guardian so that they can enjoy this wonderful game to its fullest. I also want to get into PvM, but don't have many friends who play RuneScape, so it would be very difficult to coordinate. Most of the times I stopped playing RS in the past was due to not having people to play with. I would love to be a part of a clan that prides itself on its integrity and honour, and hope to be allowed into your ranks.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As I mentioned in my account history section, I used a woodcutting bot for a time on my old account,. I have regretted it ever since, and even made an entirely new account and started from scratch just so that I could say "this account is pristine". I know it may seem dis-genuine coming from someone who used a bot, but I pride myself on my integrity, and will prove that I am an honest and honourable player to my core if I am given the chance. Like I said previously, if I could take back my botting, I would, but I can't so all I can do is play honestly on my current and all future accounts I may have. Aside from the aforementioned botting, I have not done anything that would be against the conduct of this clan or the official RuneScape rules.

Thank you for welcoming me! I wanted to reply to individual posts, but I couldn't figure out how to do that lol. Unfortunately, due to confidentiality agreements, I can't be more descriptive about where I work, sorry WG Twiz :/. And thank you for the instruction Slumptality. I look forward to scaping with you all!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel