[Declined] Rayala

Rayala

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rayala

What is your current RS name? Rayala

List any previous RS namesCentum1

What is your total level and combat level?

Total - 1431

Combat - 81

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played RS back when i was 7 or 8 for a while when my older brother would let me play on his account, and absolutely loved, it but stopped playing when he did. Found out about OSRS a couple of years ago and made this account but didn't play too much and have recently really got into it. There's not much of a story behind the name, just liked the sound of it when I was younger and used it for pretty much everything since.

I love doing slayer and barrows (I know i'm a bit too low level to be efficient) and would love to get into more PvM as I level up.

I also really like skilling, not a fan of the really AFK ones like fishing though.

Tell us about your clan history.

Had a brief stint in a few youtuber's ccs like Torvesta, but not apart from that.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 17 and at 6th form college in England, a guy and my name's Harry.

Love playing sport, play rugby for college, and love watching sport as well, Also play the piano.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Forum

What makes you want to join us? As I mentioned before, would love to get into PvM and learn about that. I also really want to be part of a community and not just play on my own all the time but have people to chat to.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png