[Declined] A-JIG

A-JIG

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

A-JIG

What is your current RS name? A-JIG

List any previous RS namesn/a

What is your total level and combat level?

1885 and 122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescape since like 2007. Played on and off for periods of time (mostly on). Really enjoy the game and use it as a way to relax and socialize with others

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Alex, male, 24, USA, graduate school, social workers, playing video games, whatever is on the radio, no talents :),

How did you hear about us?  OSRS clans forums

What makes you want to join us? I really want to get into rev pking. I love doing solo but doing it with a group of friends sounds fantastic.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: One of the times I was 'off' i tried botting. Got half an agility level at seers course and was 2 day banned, haven't done it since.

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png