[Accepted] Butterflies

Butterflies

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Butterflies

What is your current RS name? Butterflies

List any previous RS namesButterflies has been my only name on RS3 & OSRS

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1506
Combat level: 101

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started back in 2006 & became addicted like everyone else. Continued to play all the way through RS3 (maxed account, Clue freak (thousands on in-game counter completed)

I have just began OSRS in Jan 2019 and thoroughly enjoying starting from scratch, currently focused on Slayer and would like to get stuck into some PvM.

Tell us about your clan history.

Clan history: I was in Red Dragon Knights aka RDK which was a PvP clan (multi pking) back in the day with the original 07 & onwards, servers.

I was also part of a social clan called Twitterscape on RS3 (no longer around)

I am still in Scape & Chill on RS3 but I don't play RS3 at present.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Meisha (pronounced Mee-sha) Im female, 27 years young. I immigrated from the UK to the USA in October 2018. I'm currently applying for jobs as I have just received authorization to work here in the USA. I worked in a Hospital back home in the UK before I moved.

My music taste varies, mostly chart stuff, loveeee Ariana Grande atm! Some country, RnB, UK Garage, 90s, Dance

I wouldn't say I have a talent but I do talk for England.

Dislikes: Men with long finger nails, please cut them! LOL

I have been a RS3 streamer in the past, I had to stop due to moving but I am starting up streaming again within the next month. I will be streaming my OSRS progress & general chit chatting (did I mention I like talking?). This is a hobby of mine & Its always been great fun & full of banter.

I have been to the past 5 years of RuneFests. Absolute incredible atmosphere & have many met of my scape friends in person, including my (now) husband!

How did you hear about us?  Immortal_Sho

What makes you want to join us? I am looking to meet new scapers, make more friends and learn more about OSRS as it's changed alot since the start.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

11 hours ago, Big Britters said:

Welcome, I'm also Brit living in the US! Small world huh

Wow.. small world! How long ago did you immigrate?

11 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Welcome, i was in twitterscape as well at one point, wonder if we knew eachother

I don't recognize your name Im sorry!!!

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome :)

My sister also moved to the US from the UK to be with her murican husband and recently got the right to work so you're not the only one doing that :D 

Wth.. this truly is a small world... crazy!!!

Hello everyone & thanks for the warm welcomes :)

On 5/5/2019 at 10:34 PM, Butterflies said:

I have been to the past 5 years of RuneFests. Absolute incredible atmosphere & have many met of my scape friends in person, including my (now) husband! 

Welcome Meisha,  I am jealous that you have been to RuneFest, and the fact that you have met your husband there is very cute!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif