99 Range and Mage

Ruax

This week I made a lot of progress for my account. I finished 99 Range and Mage through the MM2 tunnels. I also got the Elite void set prior to finishing Ranged for ToB

Screenshot_32.png.036eae6b7184a0b64d597cf9c95ceb27.png

On top of this I figured I'd tell you guys a quick AWFUL story of doing regicide for the first time this week in order to get my elite void set.

So I was finished with 99% of the quest, literally all I had to do was pass the last leaf trap and talk to iowerth to turn in for quest completion. I brought 9 anglerfish with me to make sure I had enough food...... I failed the trap 11 freaking times in a row for 15 damage each. I had run out of food and really didn't feel like going back. There is a delivery CC that will bring you food or whatever you want them to. So I asked for someone to bring me some food. Some guy tele'd and brought me tons of sharks. He said when you do the trap click the farthest side and you can climb up even if you fail. We talked for a few minutes just BSing and I got from 2 to 11 hp in that time. I had completely forgotten my HP level and I was like well thanks dude! and I clicked the trap....... I died..... I felt like the biggest idiot of all time. So I get back about 15 minutes later to the trap tons of food ready to go. I have to fail the trap to retrieve my stuff from below..... I succeeded the trap... 8 freaking times!!!!! I couldn't even fail again! I finally fail once and realize you can't telegrab the items you have to be RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM. So I had to figure out how I could fail directly on top of the place I died before. FeelsBadMan. Did end up getting my stuff though....

10 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

lol that story though

Would hate to see those stats wasted on pvm

Funny you should mention that! I do actually plan on going pking with you guys. I’m very excited to learn. 

2 hours ago, Ruax said:

Funny you should mention that! I do actually plan on going pking with you guys. I’m very excited to learn. 

Sounds good! stock your bank with 3-4 pk sets to start off. Eventually build up to having around 10 of them :D

We can teach you, and if you've literally never Pked before, we can let you use ranged/melee tank for your first trip before we start expecting you to bring robes and freezes. Good luck!!!! Just ask in Discord for advice and view some of the PvP guides here on the forums.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 2 weeks later...