[Accepted] Based Willy

Combustions

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Based Willy

What is your current RS name? Based Willy

List any previous RS namesCombustions -- I will be changing back to this within three weeks. 'Combustions' has been my name since 2009.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1421, and my combat level is 109.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape in 2004 as a F2Per, and loved the dynamic of the game. It was also my first MMORPG. In 2007, I purchased membership for the first time and completely immersed myself in the game.

The name 'Combustions' is due to my love of cars and driving -- internal combustion!

I did a fair share of PKing from 2009-2011 -- mainly hybrid and Dharok PKing with the account as a main.

As with EoC, I quit RuneScape completely until the release of OSRS. With OSRS, I decided I loved Dharok PKing and wanted to return as a Barrows pure. This account currently is a Barrows pure in-progress!

My favorite skills are slayer and the melee combat skills. I love slayer as it keeps things fresh (Konar is an amazing addition, in my opinion), while training combat skills at the same time. I have to love melee combat skills as this account is meant to be a Barrows pure / Dharok PKer.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was part of Gc20amber / Amber Meow's cc before EoC. Very nice people, but most of them are now either inactive or play RS3... so we have little in common now.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Will, 23, from British Columbia (Canada). I have a BSc. in Biology with a minor in Economics. I sell medical devices for a living -- mainly to independent clinics and surgical centres. Lots of time on the road and every day is a unique experience!

My hobbies include playing the guitar (I own 14 guitars), driving at the track with my 1994 Mazda Miata track car, training in Muay Thai and BJJ and I'm an aspiring home cook. I figured if you love eating, might as well learn to cook well, also!

I enjoy jazz music -- bop and post-bop, fusion, modern hip-hop jazz...the works. The oldies are awesome, but there is some real cool stuff coming out too -- guys like King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard are amazing new bands that I am super into. My favorite band of all time is Steely Dan, and my favorite jazz musician is Bill Evans.

I like sports cars, deliciously-cooked food of all cultures,

How did you hear about us?  Via Google -- a Reddit comment from osrsAdultCat.

What makes you want to join us? I heard of a relaxed OSRS community that does PKing and PvM on occasion, and wanted people and friends to talk to. Having friends is an important thing in all facets of life, and I figured I'd want to make some friends with things in common on OSRS, as well!

This game gets quite lonely, especially when over 90% of my friends play RS3, exclusively.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Before I quit RS3, I did commit an act of RWT. I sold my 1.9B bank on the game via Craigslist, thinking I would never play the game again. I do not RWT any more, nor do I intend to on OSRS -- my main game.

Hi all,

Thanks for reading! Just wanted to clarify -- Based Willy is my Steam name and I only changed my name to it because I wanted to have some friends from Steam easily find me on OSRS. Will be changing back to Combustions ASAP 😀.

Cheers,

Will / Combustions

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif