[Declined] Dhef9171

dhef9171

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dhef9171

What is your current RS name? Dhef9171

List any previous RS namesMr right95
Mhefner483
Nightmare19

What is your total level and combat level?

Total lvl is 1251 combat is 77

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played a shit ton when I was younger, and have been back and forth with the game since I was 12. Currently 26 and with mobile have been pretty active again. I do everything from questing, Skilling, pking and pvm. Want a clan that does the same.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in only a few clans back in the day and tbh I do not remember the names. I was a co leader of one of the biggest old school clans with close to 100 members at our peak. I remember fredmcgarry was our leader, and we did some fantastic wars with a ridiculous record.

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m chill own my own business, and just play for fun, but also like some level or order in a clan to get people together for a good time

How did you hear about us?  Myself? Searched the forums and joined your cc

What makes you want to join us? Diversity? Y’all seem to do everything.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I’m a beast sooooo nothing?

• Retired Leader
7 hours ago, dhef9171 said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m chill own my own business, and just play for fun, but also like some level or order in a clan to get people together for a good time

Welcome :) This bit is supposed to be about RL (hobbies, music tastes etc) rather than RS

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png