[Declined] sinatraa

sinatraa

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

sinatraa

What is your current RS name? sinatraa

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 927

Combat level: 106 (99 range/def/magic and 75 prayer)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ranged/tank account, that's about it. I mainly plan on bossing and pking on it (maxed range/tank stats with 106 CB).

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in any OSRS clans only on RS3 or before RS3

Tell us about your yourself.

I've played RS since 2006 ish and am almost maxed on what is now RS3 and have killed thousands of each boss. Came back to RS about a year ago and decided to make and OSRS account.

How did you hear about us?  Someone at GE suggested the clan for bossing.

What makes you want to join us? I haven't joined any clans on OSRS and would want to, i also want to have people to boss with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've never botted in Runescape before and have never been banned aside from 1-2 short mutes on RS3 back in the day.

I agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan.

Edited by sinatraa

• Retired Leader
15 hours ago, sinatraa said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I've played RS since 2006 ish and am almost maxed on what is now RS3 and have killed thousands of each boss. Came back to RS about a year ago and decided to make and OSRS account.

This section is about IRL rather than RS. Given that the formatting on here has also got a bit messed up my suggestion is simply write another app if you want to join.

If you're stuck for what to write in this section we've given some ideas on the application form.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png