[Declined] I8URGOD

I8urgod

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I8URGOD

What is your current RS name? I8URGOD

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

116 and 1443

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing rs since 2008..quit after EOC. Returned Dec 2018 been playing alone and keeping to myself really as OSRS community is anywhere as welcoming as RS2. My name is just something I stole from another user on another game lol. Fav skill is magic..love the ancients.

Tell us about your clan history.

No clans

Tell us about your yourself.

Name Jamal. 26 from New York City. Im a 71 credit college drop out lol. Im a 5 yr vet of the NYPD ..well 4 yr 8 months. No real talents, besides acting like I know everything when I know jack shit. Hobbies include RS, TRYING TO GET IN THR GYM DAILY..emphasis on trying. Only thing I dislike are liars, racist, and pedophiles. Liars I can tolerate, everyone lies some more than others lol.

How did you hear about us?  I was trying to find people to boss with me..and A post for a yr ago popped up. A member of WG posted the WG_CC for someone else who needed to people to boss with.

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the CC for 2 days ago. I've been ignored..possibly because I'm not ranked, but I would like to venture out of playing OSRS alone and being part of something.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: