[Declined] Eloreyn

Eloreyn

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Eloreyn

What is your current RS name? Eloreyn

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 889 , combat is 86

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started this account about 7 months ago, but Iv played RS for 13 years. I consider myself a veteran.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been apart of a clan in years, but the last one I was apart of was corruption back in 2008.

Tell us about your yourself.

Names Ben, 25 years old, from the .u.s (louisiana) high school graduate, work doing plumbing, play guitar an runescape in my free time.

How did you hear about us?  Osrs fourms

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a good, solid community of players.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I cant really think of any reasons why yal wouldn't accept me, looking for a good group of players to play my favorite game with.

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png