The State of PvP

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, WG Mask said:

An interesting one is if the tber dies you lose tb hmm 🤔

Maybe they proposed this with single PKing in mind? idk

Seems a bit odd for multi

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

even tho i dont pk and im rarely in the wilderness, the changes look promising to me :)

blackdhide nerf is deserved, prayer buff is nice and f2p tb has been requested for a loooonnngg time now

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

• Retired Leader

11 minutes ago, GurtJun said:

f2p tb has been requested for a loooonnngg time now

and has failed at least two polls and probably more. IDK why the community voted against it but this is part of a Jagex trend of "integrity" updates where Jagex basically think the players are dumb for voting no :D 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

I appreciate that Jagex recognized TB as an integral part of F2P pking. Its a bit of a bummer they had polled it twice before; it being part of an integrity update makes them look bad about their "poll all content" clause. Nevertheless, its a good call.

Also, garg boss finally useful?

gz.png

F2P TB was needed a long time ago! Too bad idiots kept voting no on it. Hmm idk about a lot of these other changes it's big stuff right there. ##

If ya'll still wanna claw rush just get steel drags in ur house dungeon ez safe death to reset skull and stats

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png