[Accepted] Qufo

Qufo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Qufo

What is your current RS name? Qufo

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Skill level 1572 and combat level 91.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in 2004. I had some friends in school who kept talking about the game and I finally gave it a try. I ended up loving it and getting to lvl 137. I quit after EOC, it just was not the same.

I started playing OSRS again and then started playing a lot more with mobile because how accessible it makes the game. Crazy how RuneScape is on a phone now.

I am currently working on becoming an End game zerker. It has been a very slow progress, but I am getting there and hopefully I will be a 1750+ Skill total some day.

I enjoy Gwd, killing Jad, and PKing. I would like to learn raids some day, google made this confusing.

Tell us about your clan history.

None cannot remember last time I joined a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well anybody can just call me Q. I am 26 years old and have been in law enforcement since I was 18. I am very mellow and laid back.

How did you hear about us?  The old Runescape forums

What makes you want to join us? To play with mature people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Qufo
Spelling

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png