Vio

Freedom of speech!! we can say what we want Vio is traitor he does not deserve love over here, I heard even his cats don't like him

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, H58 said:

Freedom of speech!! we can say what we want Vio is traitor he does not deserve love over here, I heard even his cats don't like him

It's borderline bullying though. Vio has contributed MASSIVELY to WG for years and years, he's put thousands of hours into videos, web design and other things which still benefit us today.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

37 minutes ago, WG Mask said:

Many people get 126 every day do i have to say gz them? and we wasn't invited to his 126 party/drop only his new clan.

yes you were lol I called it in WG CC

rCTf3Lo.png

• Retired Leader
2 hours ago, WG Mask said:

Many people get 126 every day do i have to say gz them? and we wasn't invited to his 126 party/drop only his new clan.

so as his sig states.....

It’s an achievements forum dude...

126 is an achievement. You’re not required to post here 😉 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

8 hours ago, WG Mask said:

so as his sig states.....

I was there, so was Bong and some other WG members. It was at an odd hour of the day so makes sense you didn't see it.

Anyway, Vio might've left the clan but he's still been showing his face here and there. I'm sure he misses being part of the clan and didn't decide to leave easily. I like Vio and maybe someday we'll see him back in our ranks, no need to hold grudges when he hasn't done anything to wrong us(no, leaving isn't wronging us).

Also gratz on the big 126! :D

Edited by WG Gore Def

july17.png

5 hours ago, WG Gore Def said:

I was there, so was Bong and some other WG members. It was at an odd hour of the day so makes sense you didn't see it.

Anyway, Vio might've left the clan but he's still been showing his face here and there. I'm sure he misses being part of the clan and didn't decide to leave easily. I like Vio and maybe someday we'll see him back in our ranks, no need to hold grudges when he hasn't done anything to wrong us(no, leaving isn't wronging us).

Also gratz on the big 126! :D

Yea I know but I'm allowed to fuck with him 😂

2076415211_Sig1111.png.2f9c56d0cbb6c45bbe91cdb5af4ae2bd.png491bf1b517dabd526a86cafafa02c975.gif

image0.png?width=891&height=676

Awards

Spoiler

sept18.png

maskwinter18.gif.63814934d4d741300a7dda2db92a3c1d.gif

mask.gif