[Accepted] Glaucon22

Glaucon24

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Glaucon22

What is your current RS name? Glaucon22

List any previous RS namesAbolish EoC, GLAUC0N, DWO Abolish, DS Abolish, WG Abolish

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1749. My combat level is 115.

7d2a8ad9c9.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My name is a reference to Glaucon from Plato's Republic (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_(Plato) and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaucon

I enjoy killing things and making money. But I am actually first and foremost a quester. I completed all the quests on RS3 before I quit (up to Sliske's Endgame) and have completed all quests currently out on OSRS.

I am not that rich. Most of my account money comes from money I swapped from RS3 via Oakdice (swapping is legal). I swapped money from RS3 to OSRS when I quit RS3. I went from 70-99 prayer by killing 20,000 ensouled giants over the course of a few months or so, back when my account was relatively low-level compared to where it is now.

Tell us about your clan history.

DarkScape- Semper Fi, Wilderness Guardians.

RS3- DarkWorldOrder, DarkWorldRepublic.

RS3 Warbands- Pk fc.

OSRS- none.

Tell us about your yourself.

Insert information to exploit Jagex account recovery system here.

Sex: Male

Interests: Chess, Philosophy, Legend of Zelda, Public Policy, Oakdice YouTube videos

How did you hear about us?  Former DarkScape member.

What makes you want to join us? The clan's commitment to strong moral values makes me want to join. I originally joined during DarkScape after WG lost a lot of people due to standing for their moral values. I heard that WG lost a lot of prominent members due to this and was impressed that WG stuck to its moral principles anyway. Now that DarkScape is gone and I finally quit RS3, I have trained up my account to a combat level that meets your PvM and PvP requirements.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: None.

Thank you for all of the comments.

I have a question for the leaders. After my application is accepted or denied, will I have the freedom to modify my application in order to remove somewhat personal details, for privacy reasons? Or, will I be required to keep the application in the state that it is in, for documentation purposes?

Perhaps, if I could see a mock application by Mojo or another leader, I would be able to see the precise level of detail considered high effort for applications. I would then be able to modify my application accordingly. And, if the details in the mock application are true, the mock application would help grow trust between the clan administration and the applicant who is asked for this personal information.

Looking at other accepted applications in order to determine adequate detail for acceptance is confusing in the following way. I considered my original draft of my application to be as detailed, if not more so, than some other accepted applications (which I would rather not call out if I can avoid it- due to rule: show courtesy at all times). However, my original application, before editing, was considered "pretty low effort app mate." This is confusing to me. Perhaps, if I could see an application from one of the leaders themselves, this would clear up my confusion and help me prepare a better application for Wilderness Guardians.

Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns. I appreciate it.

Edited by Glaucon22

Welcome to WG OSRS my dude! I totally understand wanting to keep your online information secured. I bet after the app is approved you can edit it and remove the details. Maybe save a copy just in case?

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

On 5/16/2019 at 1:39 PM, Glaucon22 said:

Thank you for all of the comments.

I have a question for the leaders. After my application is accepted or denied, will I have the freedom to modify my application in order to remove somewhat personal details, for privacy reasons? Or, will I be required to keep the application in the state that it is in, for documentation purposes?

Perhaps, if I could see a mock application by Mojo or another leader, I would be able to see the precise level of detail considered high effort for applications. I would then be able to modify my application accordingly. And, if the details in the mock application are true, the mock application would help grow trust between the clan administration and the applicant who is asked for this personal information.

Looking at other accepted applications in order to determine adequate detail for acceptance is confusing in the following way. I considered my original draft of my application to be as detailed, if not more so, than some other accepted applications (which I would rather not call out if I can avoid it- due to rule: show courtesy at all times). However, my original application, before editing, was considered "pretty low effort app mate." This is confusing to me. Perhaps, if I could see an application from one of the leaders themselves, this would clear up my confusion and help me prepare a better application for Wilderness Guardians.

Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns. I appreciate it.

If you feel the need to remove details after the fact, I don't really see an issue with it,

as for adequate detail... it comes down to the amount of info given more than how far you can draw it out for the most part, sometimes people do short apps but said short app will give enough information for us to still allow it, while other people basically write a blog for us to read, i didn't see your application before the edit but generally aslong as the app doesn't look like a rush job with no care at all we'll allow it.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif

Thank you for all the comments.

Thank you for the clarification, Slumptality. Soon, my forty-eight hour wait will be up. I will make sure to contact you or another Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once the forty-eight hour wait is over.

Edited by Glaucon22

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif