[Accepted] Half Elven40

Half Elven40

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Half Elven40

What is your current RS name? Half Elven40

List any previous RS namesHalf Elven55 - Level 1,113 (CB 92) - RS3 (Previous Main Account)

I am currently only playing OSRS on mobile.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 257

Combat Level: 70

I created this account to be primarily focused on range combat.  I just reached 80 range, and intentionally kept a low 43 def.  I currently have 59 HP and 44 prayer.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape way back as a kid, I'd guess in 2005/2006. I stopped playing when the game evolved, and have been off and on for years. I was never able to get used to the new style of combat and would often get bored and quit for a few months at a time. I recently picked things back up in October when OSRS became available on mobile! Now that I've reached my first goal of 80 range, I want to become more social and enjoy all the other elements of the game. I enjoy being active in clan chats and I'm always up for events and clan gatherings. For me, participating in clan activity is the best part of Runescape. I particularly enjoyed Clan wars and Castle wars, and my decision behind quitting in the past was due to low user engagement with these types of minigames. I'm hoping that by joining a clan as large as this one, there will be other like-minded people who participate in the old games we all used to enjoy before the evolution of combat update. I'm looking forward to continuing to build my osrs account, and hope to do so as a member of Wilderness Gaurdians.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been a dedicated clan member in about a decade, and I can't remember the name of the last clan I was a member of. But being in a clan has always been my favorite element of the game. Particularly back in the day, when there were countless people who enjoyed Clan Wars and revenant hunting in the wildnerness. I tend to be very active, both in the clan chat but also in clan sponsored events (particularly in clan wars if available!!)

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 26 years old and live in Altanta, GA (USA) where I work for a creative agency. In my daily life, I enjoying hanging out with friends and doing just about anything outdoors. I really enjoy fishing and golf. I'm very much a people person and love meeting new people whether it's through the game, at work, or out with friends. I currently work from home and don't get the same amount of interaction with people as I'm used to, hence my desire to join a clan to meet and talk to new people!

How did you hear about us?  I found you in the RS forum, I had been searching for clans that participate in a variety of minigames.

What makes you want to join us? Based on what I've seen on your website, I'm very impressed with the clan's structure and foundation. It's a clan that has been successful for a VERY long time which means that it provides its members with what they're looking for. It seems like a clan that offers a lot of variety to help players stay motivated as they train towards their goals. I've been on the clan chat for the past couple days and have had a great experience so far! Everyone has been very welcoming and the conversation is interesting and engaging. I can tell that this clan would be a great fit for me and I look forward to meeting new members. I'm really happy that I came across this group and looking forward to what's to come.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I think I had a few strikes for cursing back in the day, but that was over a decade ago and I like to think I'm a more mature version of my 11 year old self (lol)

1 hour ago, Nasty J said:

I'd recommend continuing to raise your total level to be accepted - however, nothing is stopping you from hanging out and picking our brains for info, tips and tricks! Welcome.

Nasty J, we have no requirements to join. Please don't confuse our applicant. 😅

Welcome Half Elven! This is a very well written and detailed application. I hope your application process goes well and you're able to prove your loyalty to WG.

If you choose to remain sub 45 defense, I'd be happy to Pk with you on my baby zerker once you hit 85+ range/mage and att/str that is balanced with those levels. We are slowly but surely growing our pure/zerker pk squad!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif