[Declined] Bikinray

Bikinray

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bikinray

What is your current RS name? Bikinray

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

929, level 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape when I was 10 years old. I had a level 116 account pre-eoc. I personally like pking as it gives me a thrill. I haven't been in a clan for years, and I am looking for a good community.  I was introduced to the game by a childhood friend.  He told me I would like the game.  I did!  I have been addicted ever since!  This was back in the 3rd grade lol.  I have been quite active until I went to the university around 2017+.  Even before that, I would only log in to flip and merch items on the GE.  Now, I am wanting to use my wealth to pk.  

Tell us about your clan history.

Been 2nd in command in a clan that had around 200+ people. I was a master recruiter.  I haven't heard of the clan in years, so I couldn't tell you the name of it.  

Tell us about your yourself.

Sean, Male, USA, in college. I love to work out when I do not play Runescape.  I am currently in college, studying marketing/finance.  I hope to become a finance advisor one day.  I like to play this game when I have the time.  I love communicating with others and having a good time!  I love to talk about history and how it impacts the world.  Feel free to ask me questions!

How did you hear about us?  I got killed by you guys at revs...You guys looked cool haha

What makes you want to join us? I love to pk in teams and get some awesome loot!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I used to be a scammer back in 2013+ when I was like 14.  Please forgive me haha

Edited by Bikinray
-add more content

• Retired Leader
7 hours ago, Traxin said:

Welcome, application a little vague, which clan was you in? Any other reasons to join?

Good luck on your application!

Welcome Sean, I agree with the above comment ☝️

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Oh sorry!  I have always wanted to join an experienced pking clan/community.  I do not remember the name of the clan as it was like 5+ years ago!  I am kinda new to the pking scene, I have always wanted to go on pking trips as it brings me back memories when I was younger.  If that isn't enough, feel free to tell me, I can always add more!