[Declined] Slutty Acts

Slutty Acts

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Slutty Acts

What is your current RS name? Slutty Acts

List any previous RS namesRuined RNG

Alt's name: Rhazzy

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat Level: 120

Total Level: 1769

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing OSRS in 2003, as the years grew on I got a little more serious about it.

My RSN was pretty much given to me by a few old friends that I used to pk or PVM with. During pk trips I'd hit crazy specs, K0s, do off the wall things.. so they would always say "You're acting slutty right now".

Favorite skills would have to be farming and anything combat related.

Favorite activities right now are deep wildy pking, raiding, GWDs bosses, and Zulrah.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've really only ever been apart of one clan. (Tyrants of PVM)

Used to run a PVP clan on my alt called The Misfits for lower lvl pures and pkers.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kasey, I'm 24 years old. Currently living in the US and working as a Full Time K9 Handler and part time personal trainer.

Served 5 years in the US Army, deployed overseas to Afghanistan, done it allllll. Favorite music has to be anything in hip hop, but I'm not ashamed to say that I enjoy all genres.

I have a lot of talents; almost too many to even remember. Mechanics, chemical engineering, high voltage engineering, guitar, drums, motocross, archery, baseball, shooting, fishing... the list goes on.

Dislikes- People with a sense of entitlement. People who believe that they are better than the average person, when they.. themselves, are average.

Likes- Being able to share discussion, jokes, music tastes, game tastes, irl things with players I meet online.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Forums.

What makes you want to join us? Honestly; I'm looking for an active clan that wants to PK and PVM just as much as I do. I've done trial and error with looking through clans.. and it's sad to say, but- nobody has the old OSRS spirit like they used to. Nobody wants to go pk, nobody wants to go bossing. I'm just trying to find a great clan that wants to go have fun and blow off steam after a hard day of work! I've read some reviews and done some research on this clan, and I haven't seen anything negative yet. I'm hoping that it will show within the CC, because that would be awesome.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Absolutely nothing. 0 account offenses on any of my accounts.

Hey guys, thanks for all the welcomes and feedback! Currently waiting out this 48 hour period and anxious to see what decision comes out of it. Regardless, I look forward to meeting and playing with you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png