[Declined] Nouann

Nouannpkk

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Nouann

What is your current RS name? Nouann

List any previous RS namesNouannp
Nouannpkk

What is your total level and combat level?

598 Total, 60 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played back in 2010 casually. I used to play with my brother who was more experienced than me. I mostly played through him. Seeing him hit milestones like getting a Godsword, Dark bow or hitting 100 combat level was pretty fulfilling. I started my own account then but I didn't get very far. Started playing again 5/12/2019 and I have created three account that I am leveling simultaneously. My main is Nouann which I intend to max out in stats, complete all quests and do raids with. My other two account are going to be 1 Defence pures. One I'm making into a low level D'mauler to start getting a hang of things and the other one I'm going to level up a little higher.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been part of a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Juan.
I'm 24.
I live in the US but I come from Panama.
I'm a computer science student.
I work as a TA.
I play MTG and watch Anime.
I like reggae and electronic musics.
I have been into videogames for a long time. I used to play Diablo 3 and Mobas but my hands can't take it any more. Started playing Runescape as an alternative to these kinds of games. If anyone need help in their programming homework I'll be more than happy to assist :).

How did you hear about us?  Google search for PvP clan for beginners

What makes you want to join us? I want a community to learn to play and also to increase my enjoyment of the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Nouannpkk

15 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Welcome, Could you add some more to your runescape history?

Done. I don't remember to much from back then, so I just added some of my intentions with my new accounts as well. 

15 hours ago, Slumptality said:

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Will do. I'm going to be travelling tomorrow to Canada for my brother graduation so I might be a little busy until next week. I'll be more active in discord after I come back. 

14 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome Juan

Thank you! Excited to get back into the game.

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Welcome

Thank you :)

14 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome Juan

14 hours ago, Jason said:

Welcome

13 hours ago, WG Fargorn said:

Good luck with the app :D

9 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

8 hours ago, Traxin said:

Hey and welcome, good luck with your application.

Thank you! Excited to get back into the game.

9 hours ago, Qufo said:

Leveling three accounts dang lol

Haha yeah. I'm doing mostly crabs to level combat so I don't have to pay to much attention to each. Plus I have a big monitor so I just have all of them running on one side while I have work or anime on the other side :). 

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png