[Accepted] Guisep69

Guisep69

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Guisep69

What is your current RS name? Guisep69

List any previous RS namesNone till the date. I made this account years ago and left it abandoned for a long time. Right now I'm actively playing with the only account I can remember. I know I had a random account like 10 years ago, but I can't even remember the email I used on it. Aside from that I made an alt recently called 'BabyRoxas' or something like that with the intent of being an Ironman, but I took the wrong option on tutorial island so I dropped it. (I haven't played RS3 on my life)

What is your total level and combat level?

Actually I have a total lvl of: 1569 and a combat lvl of 100 (101 by the end of the day). My combat level is like this actually because I have focused a lot on getting up Slayer and Ranged, and this makes my Combat stay somehow stationed.

As I'm almost 99 Ranged I'm starting to train the rest of the combat triangle, so I should get some levels soon enough. I'll attach a couple captures with my skills and combat level as proof.

ScreenShot_20190521161735.png

ScreenShot_20190521161827.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account has some years with me actually. I created it like 3 or 4 years ago while on the university and got to play very casually, always on Free. Since I was on classes and constant tests I dropped the acc a lot of times and eventually picked up again to level somehow. Since November of 2018 I took the account seriously and have been playing a lot, to the point that I'm getting close to end-game content and I amazed about it.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been on a formal clan before, this is all new to me. I have just frecuented:

- The public OSRS NMZ cc for tips about training effectiveness and to have something to read when I'm bored.
- Wyverncc cc, because I have been grindring some GP there and the runners are a blessing if you're there killing on Ranged.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi there, my name is José Rosario. I have 24 years old, male, and I'm from Venezuela (sadly). Right now I'm working towards to completing my System's Engineering career by defending my thesis which is a work in progress. I like almost all types of videogames, listening a lot of music (mainly pop, soft rock and some metal but with a lot of diversity sometimes), also I like programming apps and I hope to be a pretty good coder and system's analyst in the future. I don't have much to say about likes or dislikes since I'm pretty bad at speaking about myself (Guess you can say I'm somehow shy) but surely a good conversation will make me open up eventually with the right people.

How did you hear about us?  Google, while looking for Raid Guides

What makes you want to join us? I'm starting to get into high-lvl content and honestly the wiki is starting to get short on the info and tips I want to learn to do things as good as it can be. And after seeing your willing to teach to your members how to play all nicely and honest, I got charmed by that, both learning and getting to know awesome people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Honestly, I guess you'll think about it when you read where I'm from. Nobody ignores the harsh situation my country is living right now, and I'm not the exception, I'm barely living as good as we can do. Said this, until now I have never done any real-world trade, though I know a lot of people that do it, and even some close friends are actually living of it. I'm doing my best to get out of this problems by finishing my studies and fishing an opportunity, but I live alone with my grandfathers and sometimes it gets so hard that I get tempted by my enviroment. I'll do my best to stay strong on my 'No breaking rules' aesthetic and I'll make sure that if someday I have some kinda of crysis (God I pray I don't) I'll quit the clan inmediately to avoid getting you dirtied by such disgrace. Aside from this, I have been an honest player in everything I have done relating Osrs and Jagex.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel