[Declined] bingebro

bingebro

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

bingebro

What is your current RS name? bingebro

List any previous RS namesi dont have previous name on this acc but i have a f2p alt rsn (f2p noob kid)

What is your total level and combat level?

currently only have 777 total level   im  also  62 combat but working on getting up there in the 100s

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

well i started playing back when it switched over to rs3 (EOC) i did start playing rs3 have a 120 ish combat bracket but got bored of that as i call it kids game lol so i came back to osrs using the same acc thats also linked to rs3

Tell us about your clan history.

i have never been in a clan as such i did join one for drop partys did donate 2m towrads in f2p worlds

Tell us about your yourself.

i have 3 kids that keep me busy my name is ben im 25 currently not working as i took time off to watch my kids grow up  in the most important early stages of life     .i do play osrs in any spare time i have and i love to play and explore around the p2p worlds as im a new member (only 3rd bond) willing to work as a team

How did you hear about us?  i heard about the clan in ge

What makes you want to join us? i want to join an active clan so i can be part of a team. attend events and basically have people willing to help me out with queerys and so on as i will do the same if i have the knowledge. i dont really know anyone who plays osrs so it would be nice to know people in the community

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: not going to lie in my past years i did use to bot my first account i ever had back in 2010 roughly

Edited by bingebro
missed off my name age etc

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png