[Declined] Zerxces

Zerxces

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zerxces

What is your current RS name? Zerxces

List any previous RS namesIve been zerxces fro quite sometime where i can recall anything but my first osrs name which was xyience

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1700 while my combat level is 118.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2005 but quit once eoc started. When osrs came back in 2013 i started a few pures but ended up only keeping one as my main. My favorite skills in no particular order are: fishing, range, slayer, mining, and firemaking. PVM over PVP but i do participate in both. Zerxces is that leader from 300 movie if i recall correctly

Tell us about your clan history.

never been in an official clan other than the 3-4 person cc my irl friends and i would make back in the day.

Tell us about your yourself.

The names Armando, im 24, i live in texas. I graduated from the university of Alabama in 2017 and i work as an accountant / manager at a label production plant.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? the friendly non neck beard environment the clan cc gave off

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: never been one to spend real life dollars on oixels but i did havea friend give me his cash stack when he quit which was rwt but other than that i dont play enough to bot or rwt to care.

Welcome to WG! You will like it here. There's plenty of PvM going on and you're welcome to jump in on our PK trips as you like!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png