[Declined] Idle Sicko

Idle SIcko

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Idle Sicko

What is your current RS name? Idle Sicko

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1750 Total 104.45 Combat

statssss.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when I saw a few Torvesta videos in my youtube recommended tab. I was wondering what he meant by "smited" and "ags-gmaul" and was really intrigued by what I saw. I also saw a bunch of 1 hour of doing things at the ge such as selling 13 trout and was surprised by what happened. I wanted to play the game and try to create a good account for myself to have fun with.

My highest skill is farming and my second highest skill is magic. I always enjoy doing farm runs but would like to get 99 so I can stop fruit tree runs. I enjoy doing bosses such as zulrah and vorkath and got the assembler at 82 ranged, which was a struggle. I like to do quests and diaries before doing any combat training and as such my melees and ranged is very low.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a teenage male in the United States. I enjoy anime and watching random youtube videos. I enjoy watching many of the seasonal animes that come out. I like to play Yugioh and sell and trade cards. I also enjoy playing Magic The Gathering. I really dislike it when people rap loudly walking down the hallways at school. It just doesn't make sense.

How did you hear about us?  I googled for PVM Clan

What makes you want to join us? I would like to join to do some God Wars Dungeons and other PVM. I tried to solo armadyl and it did not work so well and I would like to get into bigger PVM content. I would like to get into doing raids in the future when my account is better as well. I would also like to try my hand at PVP after I can venge and barrage and would like to learn more about how to PVP and PVM through a clan environment.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome to WG! You have really good stats, keep grinding! We are looking forward to playing with you and we're happy to teach you how to PK.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png