[Declined] Willa Saurus

Willa Saurus

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Willa Saurus

What is your current RS name? Willa Saurus

List any previous RS namesClaymore 137

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1166

Combat: 80

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing runescape since 05 or 06? right as Rs2 released. I didnt like the direction of rs3 so i quit a long time ago, always missed it. im getting into osrs with the hopes they follow through with not putting in shitty updates xD

Tell us about your clan history.

n/a

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 28, I live in the USA. I'm a professional musician when I'm not sitting at home... which is most of the time haha. I'm laid back and don't much care for drama. I love making friends and just hanging with part of the community.

How did you hear about us?  Dragisx

What makes you want to join us? I'm bored of not talking to people in this game. I'll want to pvm once my stats are high enough.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: If you piss me off, I'm not easy to deal with. If people make a mess in chat, I'll make the mess worse. (I'm pretty hard to piss off)

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png