[Accepted] Donatello

Donatello

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Donatello

What is your current RS name? Donatello

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1571 and cb 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play when I was in high school and that was back in 2004. I maxed out my combat level before RS3 came out and I used to love the combat skill strength as my go to. I remember pking over Skype calls back in the day, or barbarian assaulting with super old clans. When Rs3 came out i began old school RuneScape, so it was like starting over for me, everything seemed repetitive. I have made better friends these past few months I have been back playing though, and I definitely am a great friend to have. Runescape taught me how to type, when I went into 9th grade I was typing with one finger, and now I type on my keyboard without looking thanks to Runescape.

Tell us about your clan history.

pvm clans like Zer0_pvm and Blood Vipers that dont exist anymore. I attended events like the old clan wars where we would come marked for attendance and stay for the duration of the events. I was a bronze Star in Blood Vipers and Ive always been in good standing with any clans I have been in because people can rely on me. I am really big on communication, and I always ask questions. I am an inquisitive player, so even if the question seems so simple to you, it seems a lot more complex to me in my head that's why I ask for clarification when I ask my clan members for help so I hope you don't mind.

Tell us about your yourself.

I work a full time job and go to school. On my downtime i game, and I would love to go to bandos mainly to make money. I am a social person and I am also vegetarian. I am going to Cal State University studying Liberal Studies, I want to become an elementary school teacher. English is secondary major if i had to teach it. I am straight forward and I always make sure to ask questions wherever I go. My moto is there is no stupid questions. I came out of the closet in 2013 for an ex boyfriend who I am not with anymore. I am currently seeing someone else and I am in a 1 year committed relationship with him. I value other peoples feelings and I'm a great listener or a shoulder to cry on. I am a very funny person and im pretty much lovable. I have Netflix  a 65 inch tv and a ps4 and a Nintendo switch. I pc game more often but sometimes im playing Runescape and im playing a ps4 game at the same time. I love multi tasking, but I dont really like talking on the phone. Im a friendly person so feel free to get to know me.

How did you hear about us?  Dragisx pm'ed me and told me about the clan. Ive already been to two events so far.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join a clan where people engage in friendships with me and are not snobby and are friendly like my self. I am a very helpful person and I just want to join a group to pvm with. I dont really pk if thats okay. I want to belong to a group where I can make life long friends and get to know eachothers lives because to me its not just a video game, there's a human being behind the other end of someone else computer screen I am playing with, and I want to get to know everyone as my goal. I like the feeling of being warmly welcomed in a clan that accepts me for me, because I dont like judging people, I am a very positive person and I know im the right fit for this clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

I sure do

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I dont have secrets. I live an amazing life.

Edited by Donatello

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel