[Declined] JaredPvE

JaredPvE

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

JaredPvE

What is your current RS name? JaredPvE

List any previous RS namesPvMJared, JaredPVM, JaredPvP

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1927

Combat Level: 119

lvls.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I originally started playing in like 2006 with one of my friends back in like the 6th grade. Never found another game quite like this one... which is why i always come back to it when i take short breaks from it... :) . I also love to pvm specifically GWD will always have a place in my heart because back when it was the original osrs me and my friends would get home from school and go do bandos in our fighter torsos fighter hats and chaotic mauls back in like 2010 or 2011 before osrs became eoc.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have only really been in one other clan and it was on EOC it was PVE hit squad i think was the name and it was good because i got to make a lot of friends in this game and it built a nice community around playing the game to where i actually enjoyed it.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is jared if you couldnt tell from the usernames. I am 25, college educated (hold a bachelors of science in engineering), I actually work as an engineer. Some of my hobbies are video games of course, track and field, basketball, and computer building.

How did you hear about us?  RS Forums

What makes you want to join us? Looking for an active group of like minded individuals who can come together to create a unique community where we all benefit from being around each other.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: