Community Intro - KillingMoon

KillingMoon

KillingMoon

Tell us about yourself.

I'm 22 year old girl from United Kingdom and i've been playing runescape roughly on and off for around 15 yrs now (crazy i know)
I like memes, dogs, really bad movies and playing games whether it be xbox, ps4 or computer.
I've recently came back to play Rs because I dropped out of uni and I signed with a modelling agency for part time work, however, it can get boring whenever i'm not working. Sadly i discovered that the game isn't the same anymore therefore i have switched to osrs (which is way better anyway) but it also means i have to start my account all over again so i'm only level 37 at the moment. When playing rs i mainly skill and do some pvm, i'd really like to start doing more pvp though and learn the best way to do it. My account on rs2 was level 130 so it sucks im having to start over again but i'm hoping it's gonna fun anyway.

Clan history.  

many clans which i cannot for the life of me remember the names of, sorry.

How did you hear about us? reddit

Do you plan to join? yes

Any last comments?  

always salt your pasta before boiling kids.

Welcome, I can sympathize with starting over in OSRS since I just did it too a few months back after having a maxed combat + quest cape account in RS3 several years back! Sand crabs followed by Nightmare Zone really helped with getting combat levels back.  

The upcoming last man standing update will be great practice for prayer switching, and friendlies in duel arena or clan wars are great to learn pvp. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 9:42 PM, YoshiReverie said:

Welcome, I can sympathize with starting over in OSRS since I just did it too a few months back after having a maxed combat + quest cape account in RS3 several years back! Sand crabs followed by Nightmare Zone really helped with getting combat levels back.  

The upcoming last man standing update will be great practice for prayer switching, and friendlies in duel arena or clan wars are great to learn pvp. 

Thanks! 

and thanks for the advice :) i'm just questing to fuck rn and seeing where that gets me haha 😁