[Declined] John Tanks

John Tanks

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

John Tanks

What is your current RS name? John Tanks

List any previous RS namesGpskaterange

What is your total level and combat level?

1240~ 89 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been an on and off playing since 5th grade (2007/8). I have always enjoyed pvp but found myself really enjoying pvm dominantly until recent. I have had many accounts, a main, baby pures, 13 def, black pure, etc... I recently committed to essentially being a full mobile player, really jumping in to mobile pvp. It is tricky but fun.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been a member of many social clans, and one pvm clan (Gasol). I did have a falling out with that CC and pretty much forced myself to get banned by spoiling end game. I would be happy to provide more detail, screenshots of convos, etc of exactly what happened.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 22, live in the northwest USA. I will be moving to La in a month. I’m a massive gear head, and really enjoy runescape.

How did you hear about us?  A mixture of other clans Iv been in, as well as reddit.

What makes you want to join us? I have been clan hopping for about a month, and I like this community. I also really like how legit the cc is, having a website etc.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As stated above in my history, I had a falling out with some high ranks in the Gasol CC. I remain friends with a lot of members, but there is a toxic sub community within that group that I spoke out against. This put me on eggshells and I pushed it over the edge by blatantly spoiling endgame (intentionally to piss off some admins) I’ll admit this was a dick move...