[Declined] xixerikxix1

xixerikxix1

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

xixerikxix1

What is your current RS name? xixerikxix1

List any previous RS namesway to many to remember

What is your total level and combat level?

you will just think its silly that im trying to but apply but my total lvl is 712 and my combat lvl is 118

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

mainly nmz only does not have any quest done but nmz i do plan on after maxing combat do other stuff like questing and skilling

Tell us about your clan history.

never ben in one

Tell us about your yourself.

name eric age 29 i love playing runescape and staking is my main thing to do but trying to stop reasons because getting cleaned sucks and wanna start bossing

How did you hear about us?  random gathering at the ge invited by wgwgwgwg

What makes you want to join us? the large amount of 110 plus combat players all looking like there about to go kick some corp ass

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: n/a

Edited by xixerikxix1
rules and reqiurements i do say yes idk why it auto said no

2 hours ago, xixerikxix1 said:

Tell us about your yourself.

name eric age 29 i love playing runescape and staking is my main thing to do but trying to stop reasons because getting cleaned sucks and wanna start bossing

this section is about irl stuff,

your app could do with a little more effort

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png