Community Intro - xTrezz

xtrezz

xTrezz

Tell us about yourself.

I'm a 21 year old guy in college from the United States. I have a golden retriever who is basically my kid, and I love to travel and play video games (I used to play fortnite a lot, but now I quit and play OSRS only)  I recently got back into OSRS and I wanted to join a clan for pvp and pvm. I used to be in a clan back in the days and I'd love to join a clan again. 

Clan history.  

I was in Control around 2011, I don't remember exactly how long since it was so long ago and after that I quit OSRS.

How did you hear about us? I was looking for clans to join for pvp and pvm and found you guys through reddit.

Do you plan to join? Yes, I missed the thrill of being in a clan and I would love meeting a bunch of new people to play OSRS with. Since I just joined again, I don't have too many people who I can pk with. 

Any last comments?  

Hope to be able to join and meet everybody in the clan! I'm very excited to have the opportunity to do clan things around OSRS!

Edited by xtrezz