[Accepted] xTrezz

xtrezz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

xTrezz

What is your current RS name? xTrezz

List any previous RS namesAlt: Synonym

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1597

Combat level: 108

2019-06-01_04-02-32.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RS in 2007 as a kid, then I was on and off until 2011 where I quit. Then recently from a couple months ago, I had the itch to play again, and here I am! I've been wanting to join a clan for the longest but I couldn't because of school. Now that it's summer, I have plenty of time to join clan activities.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in Control in 2011, but I don't remember how long because it was so long ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Matt, I'm 21 years old and I live in the United States. I'm currently a student attending university and my hobbies include playing games, hanging out with friends, and traveling. My music taste includes a variety of different types of music, I like to listen to rap, hip hop, pop, country, basically anything I like. I like to swim and go hiking outdoors when it's nice outside! Also, I prefer to sleep in the cold with a fan on and a big blanket instead of sleeping in hot temperature with no blanket. I don't know why, but I just love being in the cold instead of being in hot environments.

How did you hear about us?  I found you guys through Reddit when I was looking for clans to join.

What makes you want to join us? I want to join the Wilderness Guardians because I loved the thrill of being in a clan and participating in events. I'd love to get to know the clan and meet new people to play OSRS with. Since I recently joined OSRS, I don't know too many people who play, so I figured joining a clan would be the best way to meet new people. I also love clan pking and clan warring, I haven't been able to pk with a clan in years and WG seems like an amazing clan to do these things with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif