AJ loses against Ruiz?!?!

Anthony

Full respect to Ruiz because you could tell how much he wanted it but what was happening with AJ? I don't know what it was but something didn't look right about him throughout the whole fight. Barely had his guard up for most of the fight and just couldn't go on by the time it got to the 7th round.. 

I hope that he can put right whatever went wrong and get his titles back in the rematch 

AJ was on poor form, but fair play Ruiz getting up from that knockdown was impressive.

AJ should of taken a step back regenerated for the round then gone again unfortunately he got caught a few times and it shook him up.

I think he underestimated Ruiz from the start and when he caught him it really shook him 

There was a couple of times when he was in the corner between rounds that he said 'I don't know why I feel like this' so I dunno what he meant by that something was definitely wrong with him 

• 2 weeks later...

Anthony has beaten better competition than most heavyweights if not all, but i have always thought he would get completely worked by Tyson Fury. and as much as i hate Deontay Wilder, i would be worried for Joshua in that fight, even if Wilder cant throw a proper punch to save his life. I dont think he can beat Ruiz, but he has to win the rematch. (this is from a UK guy aswell, i like joshua he is a class act and a true gent but just my unbias view)

Edited by TheSleptKing

I used to hate wilder but the more of him I see out of the ring the more I like him. The only reason he got into boxing was to make money for his disabled child. He's a really nice religious family man. The bronze bomber thing he puts on is just to get more people to pay for his fights and watch him 

I dont really care much about his personality, most fighters get into the business for tough reasons, its a tough job and i respect every man that does it but im talking bout his fighting style. He has unbelievable god given power which doesnt make sense for someone of his stature but his boxing technique is extremely amateur and he was exposed by Fury. He gets by on having insane KO ability, just look at his Stivern KO, i mean what the fuck kind of punch is that? What he needs to do to make people watch him is fight people that arent cans. I mean look at his box rec and previous opponents its embarassing, and for him to think he beat Fury let alone draw.. come on. He knows he lost.

Edited by TheSleptKing

Yeah I totally agree. Boxing ability is shocking but if he catches you with a big shot, you're in trouble lol. I can't believe fury got up in the final round. That knock down probably just got him the draw. Along with the fact that fury was never getting a points decision win in the states against an American champion

• 2 months later...