[Accepted] Userper

Userper

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Userper

What is your current RS name? Userper

List any previous RS namesF r ee z e
Super Ginge

Super Ginge was my original rsn years ago

What is your total level and combat level?

Total lvl 1479

Combat 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I think I started playing rs in 2003/4. Came back on and off after the EOC but wasn't the same. Opened up my osrs account in Feb this year and haven't stopped since. Really want to get back into the wild and some higher pvm content once my stats are there.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in:
Komodo Dragons
TMRD
Dark Slayers
Gladz

Years ago mind. But if anyone remembers my rsn super ginge then drop me a PM

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Sean, I'm from Birmingham, England. I'm 26. Im a team leader at JLR and studying a computing degree. I like gaming, fitness ( let that slip since OSRS tho lol)
Loving life atm and just looking for a good group of people to experience my game time with.

How did you hear about us?  Always known about WG, found you on forums and jogged my memory.

What makes you want to join us? Sick of all the new teams and clans with their bad attitudes and no morals. Not naming any names but theres a few. Cba with flaming every1 that dies to a 20 man team. Looking for pvp but with respect.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm ginger.

I've bought gold in the past on my rs3 account but that was years ago and I was young. I'm 29 now.

4 hours ago, Zeldan said:

Welcome and good luck! Came back about the same time you did, though you have me beat combat wise o.O I have to catch up lol. Cya around :)

NMZ is just OP lol 

Thanks all looking forward to attending the events and getting to know you all

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png