[Accepted] TiggoBitties

TiggoBitty

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

TiggoBitties

What is your current RS name? TiggoBitties

List any previous RS namesI actually was accepted and ranked a while back with the name Smokie 317 &
WG Smokie

What is your total level and combat level?

My total lv is 1600 

My combat lv is 111

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My runescape account is an all mobil and currently reaching 5 months old, returning from way back in 07. I have been in the clan chat for a while with the name smokie 317& wg smokie. I was even accepted.. But I never posted graduation. Therefore being demoted, and unranked. Not because I wanted to back out, or leave you lovely people. Instead, I went on (still am) a nonstop combat/slayer grind. I had participated in 2 clan events, before going awol. It was then my slayer grind began,
Just an fyi, i was first accepted at i think cb 93 or 94, and had like garbage pvm/pvp stats, and am now cb 111 , almost 90 base cb stats and 90 slayer. So thats my reasoning for being inactive and falling out.

Tell us about your clan history.

Still havent been in any other. Clan besides wg, even after demotion.

Tell us about your yourself.

For those who werent around when i joined and to refresh the ones who were around when i was smokie.
My name is Ryan, 24. I live in the United States. I actually never pursued further education after graduating highschool. Not just because I didnt want to, but mainly because I was in a bad bad place after graduation. For those who are curious, feel free to ask on dc or pm me when online about it. Just far too much to explain it here.
Im happily a field tech for my grandfathers owned, pool&spa leak detection company. ( pretty much a pool plumber lol ) . Love the work, and meeting so many new people that we help out. We go scuba diving in peoples back yards .. Literally. So its cool. I dont have alot of free time outside of work and the gym, but when i do... I was 97percent of the time grinding that slayer on osrs ;) as far as talents go, the rhing to stand out most is just being a natural athlete. Had it been something. Ive never done before.. I typically get out there and you would never know. But if it was baseball, football or mma (tae kwon do) you'd think i was born with a baseball glove on a hand a football in the other, while doing a flying side kick out the womb 😎😎.
I also love pretty much any music that isnt jass or blues, and i mean it. Listening to my. Playlist would have you head banging to all the metal you can think of, then instantly rapping a song from start to finish, possibly get a little weird and jam out to katy perry or pink, like damn theyre something else. They got alright music too. But i even enjoy old. Classical music, idk what it is but it hits me and puts me in a like a state of zen. Just dobt play no jazz or blues and will most likely vibe with it. If you couldnt tell already, i like sports.. Duh, but if i ever have time these days id love to go fishn out on the boat again.. Really miss those days. And to wrap it up finally .. As far as dislikes, I cant stand the lack of common sense, or people that play stupid for attention. Immediate cringe ugh. Also if i hear a slightest bit of lip smacking when eating. I will f***n roid out like the hulk man... Like im getting irritated thinking about it so imcdone with this section now <33

How did you hear about us?  My long lost friend Puckula who's never on anymore, rip brother.

What makes you want to join us? Well other than the fact I only did the grind i did in order to qualify for the events other than acting like zombies in lovaken, Not that it wasn't enjoyable and very creative and open to all lvs. But I wanted to be apart of things bigger and possibly much more rewarding than that, ... Or hunting for dragon defenders... Lol. But ive achieved that goal. Which brings me here, applying and hopi g for a second chance to be a part of this amazing community
. Giving maximum for WG <3

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I definitely havent done any wrong in the time Ive rejoined runescape. That doesnt account for the oh so terrible mute i got one time back in 07 like 12 or 13 years old. Was something dumb i think me and a friend in real life actually got in an argument and we reported eachother to try ro get eachother in. Trouble.. Loool. But other than that, im mr. Clean

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

aaightwinter18.gif

WppQAR7.png

YT Channel